We work with patients and their providers to treat conditions with the best possible care and equipment.
Medicare QualificationMedical West wants to make sure the equipment ordered for your patient is covered. To make sure patients are covered, it is important that they meet their insurance's qualification criteria.
Provider LoginParachute can be used as a simple and quick way to submit your patient's equipment prescription.
- Confirmation of Verbal Order for Astral™ Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilator Form
- Confirmation of Verbal Order for Trilogy™ Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilator Form
- Provider's Order/Change Form
- Written Order Prior to Delivery – Respiratory Form
- Written Order Prior to Delivery – DME Form
- Prescription For Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Form
DME refers to any equipment ordered by a provider to aid in the safety and health of patients, for use in the home.
Nutrition therapy helps to assist with fluid intake, food, appetite, and maintaining healthy weight.
Testing INR levels from the comfort of your own home through our affiliate mdINR®.
Home therapy to aid in respiratory conditions using medicated treatments.
Supplemental oxygen used to improve in daily functions and improve health-related quality of life.
Our affiliate mail order pharmacy used to provide convenience and help you stay on track with medication refills.
Therapy to aid with regulating your breathing while sleeping.
Home therapy (invasive and non-invasive) to aid with achieving respiratory help needed for diagnosis.
Negative Pressure wound therapy to assist with healing wounds.
Disclaimer: Certain services are offered through affiliated entities.