DRESSING AID STICK
The Ideal Dressing Stick to Help with Clothing and Retrieving Items: The DMI Wood Dressing Aid Stick carries hooks on each end that will assist you in everyday living by reducing excessive bending and stretching. Its durable wood construction is made to last. The dressing stick’s easy-to-grip lightweight design is ideal for those with limited dexterity.
Dual-Hook Design: On one end, the vinyl-coated hook is great for removing jackets, shirts and other clothing as well as retrieving hard-to-reach items. A small hook is attached to the other end which assists with zippers on coats, jackets and sweatshirts.
- This dressing aid stick is the perfect tool to help with clothing as well as retrieving items. Both ends of the stick have unique hooks that will assist you in everyday living by reducing excessive stretching and bending.
- On one end, the vinyl-coated hook is great for removing and putting on jackets, shirts and other clothing. It is also helpful in retrieving hard-to-reach items on the floor, behind the couch or across the table.
- A small metal hook is attached to the other end that assists with zippers on jackets, coats and sweatshirts.
- Durable wood construction is made to last.
- Easy-to-grip, lightweight design
- 27" long
- Wood construction
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
DRESSING AID STICKManufacturer: MABIS Healthcare
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800)-489-1888
Phone: (314) 725-1888
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.